Environmental Due Diligence
MSE's due diligence services range from simple environmental questionnaires and environmental screens, to Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs). ESAs are conducted in an effort to identify recognized environmental conditions that may exist on a given property through historical source checking and onsite investigations. Our ESA services ensure liability protection for our clients under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) and are designed to meet our clients needs.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Updates
- Transaction screen assessments
Site Characterization, Remediation and Compliance
There's nothing like some dirty dirt, oil spills, or leaky storage tanks to get this gang of environmental specialists excited! Whether you need help sampling soil or getting that contaminated site as shiny as a new penny, MSE can get the job done on time and within budget.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Site Characterization, Remediation and Monitoring
- Spill Response and Cleanup
- Underground and Aboveground Storage Tank Investigation
Permitting and Compliance
Are stormwater regulations raining on your parade? We can help! Midnight Sun Environmental staff are permitting professionals and compliance extraordinaires! We provide full-service permitting and compliance services, from construction and multi-sector general permits to NEPA. We will put our skills to work for you. The list below details only some of the services that we can provide.
- Stormwater Management and Compliance
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plans and Facility Response Plans (FRP)
Natural Resource Services
Obtaining project permits in a timely and cost effective manner is a critical step in any project development. Partnering with our clients to help obtain permits and identifying opportunities to streamline the process is what we believe sets Midnight Sun Environmental apart. Whether your project is a large wind farm or a small utility project, we have the regulatory background and positive agency relationships to get your project moving forward.
Some of the natural resource services that we provide are listed below:
- Wetlands Delineation and Mitigation
- Migratory Bird Treaty Act and Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act
- Nest Surveys
Commercial Drone Operations
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's MSE using a drone to do utility line inspections! MSE offers many services utilizing the latest methods in low altitude aerial photography and videography offered by Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). These services include the following:
- Ecological Monitoring
- Job Site Inspection
- Spill Assessment
- Infrastructure Inspection and Monitoring
- Damage Assessment and Surveillance
Alaskan Business since 2012
Woman Owned and Operated
AK Business License: 977122
NAICS Code: 541620
Licensed & Insured